Back to Navigation

Personal Injury

An accident that causes you injury can cause pain and suffering, as well as loss of income. Find out from Ontario lawyers Roger Oatley and Karn Malhotra what steps you should take if you have an accident.

Other resources to help you  

Financial Services Commission of Ontario
In Ontario, automobile insurance is regulated by the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, a regulatory agency of the Ministry of Finance. This website provides information and forms relating to accident benefits claims. FSCO also administers the Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Fund is considered to be the "payer of last resort" as it provides compensation to people injured in automobile accidents when no automobile insurance exists to respond to the claim.

Who Pays for Health Care: Injuries from Motor Vehicle Accidents Minimise
Public information from the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.

Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
The Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) promotes workplace health and safety, and provides a workers compensation system for the employers and workers of Ontario. There is extensive information on this site about prevention, forms, health issues, return to work programs, and links to other health and safety organizations.


Terms or Concepts Explained